Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The campus provides the perfect balance between sea and mountains, with a relaxed cafe and modern restaurant on site to welcome you after a day exploring. Our friendly community hosts workshops, events, tours and more for a stylish, comfortable stay in Greece.
Scheduled parties and music events will take place within the location on Christmas period.
Selina Centavrus Pelion Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00
Check out from 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
13.5% taxes not included in the rate.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours Reception.
Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night.
Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room. Dorms are mixed and all guests who are staying in a dorm should be older than 18 years old. There is no subcharge for credit card payment.
Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations.
Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it may not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen.
Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories.
Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel fee, and a deposit to be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit to be refunded once the key is returned at check-out. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>