Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Start your day with yoga and replenish your body with some fresh breakfast on our rooftop terrace, overlooking the city skyline. Head outside and walk along the median of Avenida Chapultepec as you take in the invigorating atmosphere surrounded by locals and international travelers alike. Want to dig into local culture? Hop aboard the Herradura Express on a tour of the agave fields and learn everything about how tequila is made right from the source! Back at the hotel, stop by the on-site local market - Mercado del Carmen - full of local brands and little treasures, before the sun sets over Guadalajara to the tune of local mariachi music.
Selina Guadalajara Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations or modifications must be made by 6:00 pm (Local time) at least 2 day prior to arrival. Cancellations and no-shows made beyond that time will result in a one-night cancellation fee plus tax. Cancellations or modifications must be made by 6:00 pm (Local time) at least 2 day prior to arrival. Cancellations and no-shows made beyond that time will result in a one-night cancellation fee plus tax.
Full amount of stay (with taxes) is payable in advance by credit card at booking time. No cancellation charge applies prior to 18:00 (local time), up to 5 days prior to arrival. Beyond that time, the amount due is not refundable, even if the booking is cancelled or modified.
Non-refundable reservations are those made through early booking promotions and minimum stay reservations among others. Keep in mind that non-refundable reservations require full payment of the account to reserve. Payment will be processed and debited from the authorized credit card. If the charge is declined, the reservation may be cancelled. No refunds will be given for cancellations, absences or premature departures. Not fun right? Try your best to avoid it.
To validate your reservation, you must confirm it in the email that we have sent you by placing a valid credit card as a guarantee, and responding to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to send you the confirmation letter.
After it has been confirmed we will proceed to make 50% of the reservation charge. The remaining 50% must be paid no later than 15 days before the check-in date. Also, if you wish, you can make the payment by bank transfer.
Changes or cancellations are accepted up to 30 days before check in. If the reservation starts in less than 15 days, cancellations are not accepted after confirmation and 100% of the final value of the reservation will be charged.
If the group reservation is canceled after 15 days prior to check in, no refunds will be made. Any change that alters the final amount of the rate at a lower cost after the 15 days prior to check in will not be reimbursed.
Young, wild and free? Please remember one important detail: All guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. If you are below 18 years of age, then you must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room. We just want to make sure that you are safe and sound!
Guests may be required to pay additional local taxes or other regulatory charges upon check-in. 19% plus.
Ask and triple check before paying!
The Environmental Tax is not included in the final price, this payment must be made at the reception at the time of check-in, the environmental tax corresponds as follows:
Private Rooms: 1 USD per room per night.
Shared Dorms: 1 USD per guest per night.
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS
- 24 Hour Reception.
- Breakfast not Included.
- Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. Yes, it's a big number...but a $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply. Not worth it!
- Coolers: Your cooler is not permitted at Selina locations.
- Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, food and drink may not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen.
- Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is also a cost of $10 per pet per night.
- Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel deposit fee. The deposit will be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
- Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit that will be refunded once the key is returned at check-out.
- Luggage: Luggage storage is available at reception and is free of charge for 24 hours. There will be a $5 charge per day that is subject to availability. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>