Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Huaraz, Peru is known by some as the trekking capital of Latin America, and for good reason. Huascarán, the highest peak in Peru at 6,768 meters is right around the corner, and Huaraz is also home to the archeological remains of the pre-Inca Chavin civilization. Avid hikers love Huaraz as base camp for exploring Cordillera Blanca and other treks. Mountaineering, kayaking, climbing and hiking opportunities abound in this outdoor adventure mecca, and Selina is perfectly positioned to help you take advantage of all of it.
We’re steps away from the central Plaza de Armas. Stay in our community rooms, privates, or suites to take full advantage of our friendly community and packed schedule of activities. Wellness activities, yoga, games nights, and happy hour are just a few of the things you can expect from our vibrant, fun-loving group of people!
Selina Huaraz Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 18.00%.
Peruvian citizens must pay a fee of 18%. Foreigners staying for more than 59 days have to pay the 18% fee too. In order to be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Children are not allowed in any Dorms.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The property will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be canceled. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>