Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located right in the center of La Fortuna, which is is the name of a district and a small city located in San Carlos, in the province of Alajuela. We are located in front of the Parque de La Fortuna and a couple of minutes away walking from the bus stop. Nevertheless, the most relevant attractions of La Frotuna must be reached from our facilities by car, taxi or public transport. In this sense, some of the finest attractions of our location are: Parque Nacional Volcán Arenal and Reserva Ecológica Catarata Río Fortuna.
We offer diverse accommodation options oriented in diverse kind of guests and travellers. We offer dorms and tent options for those venturesome travellers who are seeking to live new adventures, meanwhile we offer a more private option for those guests who are looking for quietness and tranquility. In addition, we have several common areas and complementary activities mentioned in the first paragraph that will make the stay of the guests something meaningful to be remembered.
Selina La Fortuna Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Breakfast not included - 5.00 USD per person per day.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>