Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Beginning in our inside property trail to the spectacular rooftop deck with a 360º view of the jungle all the way to the beach.
Whether you’re looking to indulge or need to stretch your travel budget across the continent, we’ve got the perfect room for you. With great Wi-Fi connection, unique food from our restaurant and the best party vibes in Manuel Antonio, Selina is an experience you cannot miss.
There are different common areas:
• Yoga Deck, daily classes in an environment surrounded by biodiversity and relaxation
• Selina Home, fully equipped kitchen
• Cinema Room
Different activities and tours to perform in the surrounding area. Also, shuttles service to the other Selinas, as to another parts of the country.
Selina Manuel Antonio Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13%.
Breakfast not included - $3.00 Minimun - $10.00 Maximun USD per person per day (sold by weight).
Children are allowed only on private rooms.
Please Note: There are many stairs in our property which might not suit people requiring the ease of access. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>