Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Despite the small-town feel of Medellin, this huge metropolitan city offers a bumper crop of museums, cultural centres, indie movie theatres, avant-garde restaurants and wine bars, and—of course—coffee shops. Most notable are the Museum de Antioquia and the MAMM (Museum of Modern Art). Those with a taste for nature can take a funicular ride up the mountains, stopping at the small communities along the way, or going straight to the top for gorgeous panoramic views and zip line rides.
Use our common areas to plan out your day and make new friends, shoot a friendly game of pool, or kick back with a good book. When you get hungry, all the inspiration you need can be found in our shared kitchen and when you need to get stuff done, check out our Wi-fi- equipped co-working room for instant productivity. We offer both private and shared air-conditioned dorms, perfect for every guest and every budget.
Selina Medellin Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
100% of the first night will be charge to your credit card in case of No-Show. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 19 % per person per stay (only colombian nationals) foreigners are required to show migration stamp.
Breakfast not included.
Reception time: 24 Hours.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be canceled ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>