Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selina Playa del Carmen, is located 65 kms from Cancun International Airport. In addition, this Selina is located in the rumbling street of Quinta Avenida, making it the perfect spot to stroll the streets, relax on the heavenly beach or mingle with locals and fellow travelers.
We have several types of rooms for several kind of guests and travellers. We have dorms with different capacities, fully equipped as well as private rooms that can accommodate different ranges of people. Selina Playa del Carmen offers guests free Wifi, on-site bar with a great rooftop where you will enjoy the amazing weather and mesmerizing view of the caribbean. We offer different accommodation options for every kind of traveler, daily yoga lessons, swimming pool and the common areas filled with games and everyday activities. We also offer a Co-Working space for those of you who work and travel, here you can boost your creativity in shared or private working spaces and meet other digital nomads who can help you develop some great ideas.
Selina Playa Del Carmen Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00 pm
Check out before 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash (only MXN), credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
TAXES NOT INCLUDED
- VAT - 19.00%
- The Environmental Tax is not included in the final price, this payment must be made at the reception at the time of check-in, the environmental tax corresponds as follows:
Private Rooms: $ 1 per room per night.
Shared Dorms: $ 1 per guest per night.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Co-Work space is available for an additional cost.
Our restaurant is open from 8 am to 11 pm. We also have a common kitchen that you can use every time.
For dorms we require a key deposit of $5 at check-in, that amount will be refunded to you at check out
Smoking is not allowed inside bedrooms. In case you omit this rule $300 fine will be applied for smoking.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in shared dorms
Up to 1 children under the age of 5 can stay free in the same private room as parents or legal guardians.
Your pet is more than welcome as long as you stay in a private room or in a whole dorm reserved for yourself. We are pet-friendly
We will charge $10 per night/per pet at check-in.
If you arrive earlier you'll be more than welcome to chill in the common spaces, have some breakfast, use all of our facilities or just store your luggage with us and go exploring the town while you wait for your room to be ready.
We will keep your bags after the check out for free all day long if you need it.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be canceled. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>