Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Although named Hidden Port this is actually one of Mexico’s most popular destinations. A place that merges together culture, architecture and traditions to create a unique experience. Puerto Escondido is located in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca, in the Pacific Coast, easily accessed by airplane from Mexico City or from Oaxaca. Here you can enjoy the relaxing vibes at the beach or any amazing ocean experiences like whale watching, scuba diving and surfing.
Selina Puerto Escondido, offers guests free Wifi and an on-site bar and swimming pool. Additionally, we offer different accommodation options for every traveler, daily yoga lessons and comfortable common areas filled with games and daily activities.
Our standard rooms are the perfect option. Rooms have a queen sized bed with private bathroom. You'll get the full Selina treatment while having your own place to retire to in the evenings. For those who still need their comforts while exploring. Our deluxe rooms are made for comfort and are designed with a keen eye for detail. Our dorms are the classic Selina option featuring bunk beds with your own light and locker to keep your possessions safe and secure.
Selina Puerto Escondido Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. We only accept Visa and Mastercard. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast not included - we offer buffet breakfast for 5.00 USD per person per day.
Reception service: limited hours 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
*Check-In is at 3pm. if you arrive earlier you'll be more than welcome to chill in the common spaces, have some breakfast, use all of our facilities or just store your luggage with us and go exploring town while you wait for your room to be ready.
*Check out is at 11am max, but we will keep your bags for free all day long if you need.
*Our restaurant is open from 7am to 11pm. We also have a common kitchen that you can use every time. We offer buffet breakfast for only $5.00
*For dorms we require a key deposit of $5 at check in, that amount will be refunded to you at check out
*Smoking is not allowed inside bedrooms. In case you omit this rule $300 fine will be applied for smoking.
*Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in shared dorms
*Up to 1 children under the age of 5 can stay free in same private room as parents or legal guardian.
We are pet friendly!
*Your pet is more than welcome as long as you stay in a private room or in a whole dorm reserved for yourself.
*We will charge $10 per night/per pet at check in.
Property Cancellation Policy
*Cancellations/Modifications are free of charge prior 3 days before your check in date. After that we will charge to your credit card the total of the first night plus tax.
*100% of the first night will be charge to your credit card in case of No-Show.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be cancelled ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>