Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Santa Teresa is a real paradise for those who want to relax and be thrilled. Its white sand beaches are surrounded by jungle, with sunsets over the Pacific that will leave you breathless. World-class surfing draws both experts and beginners, while nature lovers wonâ€™t want to miss its exotic tropical treasures. Santa Teresa has something for everyone. If surfing or paddle boarding arenâ€™t your thing (although you might learn while youâ€™re here), feel free to simply take in the sun at one of the many beaches in town, or snorkel among some amazing marine fauna. Inland, you can take ATV or horseback-riding tours to the falls on Montezuma or hike the Cabo Blanco nature reserve. The nightlife is as varied as the terrain, with everything from local dance halls to international DJs vying for your attention.
At Selina Santa Teresa North weâ€™ll accommodate you no matter your budget. Our shared dorms foster community while providing comfort, and our private rooms offer privacy, a cool vibe, and beautiful views. We have a camping area as well. Congregate with fellow travelers at our pool, common area, video room, playground, or yoga deck. Our guests are all part of the same tribe.
Selina Santa Teresa North Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - $3.00 Minimun - $10.00 Maximun USD per person per day (sold by weight).
Taxes not included - 13.00%.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 13.00 % per person per night.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be canceled. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>