Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each one includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided. There is a shared lounge at the property, where guests can sample coffee, hot drinks and typical sweet pastries throughout the day. Serendipity B&B features free WiFi throughout the property.
The building boasts a strategic position: just a few steps further, you can find the ancient and crowded streets of the historic city centre as well as get to the elegant neighbourhoods full of boutiques and bars; come across castles, and get to discover the other treasures hidden in the city.
Just less than one minute’s walk from our premises you can find whatever you might need. Piazza Garibaldi is packed with several restaurants, both Neapolitan and ethnic, bookstores and other businesses which make it a bustling place and, at the same time, easy to live in.
Serendipity B&B Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before the arrival
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.5 EUR per person per night.
Reception Hours 8:00 to 12:00hs and 14:00 to 21:00hs
Child friendly. We allow child to book with parents/guardian into Private Room. If not we do not accept customers younger than 18 years old years of age.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>