Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
For your convenience, We have shuttle service from Shangri-la airport and Shangri-la town( pick-up or send needs to pay 15 yuan per car).( shuttle service from 08:00 to 21:00, otherwise there will be a charge the same as taxi charges)
We provide simple but quality service while you breathe in the stunning views and enjoy the Tibetan settlements in our neighborhood without the disturbance from restaurants, bars or shops in close proximity.
All year long, the meadow in front of the hostel is scattered with flocks of yak, pigs and sheep. Flowers are in their full blossoms in the summer, while blushing chamaejasme discloses its fiery nature in fall. In the winter, the same piece of meadow covers itself with a silvery white blanket and even houses will find themselves having a newly-formed layer of icing. This is the perfect land for photographers and those who appreciate the beauty of nature.
Most are attracted to Shangri-la by the 'Lost Horizon' of James Hilton and wonder where they should go in this piece of heavenly land. Many left in great disappointment after touring a few tourist attractions and spending a couple of nights in town, feeling they have not seen the sacred heaven they have been dreaming for.
We suggest you to slow down your pace, let the tranquil aura of Shangri-la embrace you and bring you to the world you have never dreamed of: open your eyes to see the vast meadow, the nameless pastures where no buses or guides will lead you to; look at the lights reflected on the curves of the mountains at dawn and dusk; experience the local Tibetan lives and have a laugh with the friendly Tibetans.
For sure you will bring home more than what you expected. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>