Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Shantee House welcomes international visitors, sharing a unique audience. Surrounded by a friendly ambient that feels like you are at home. Offering easy socialising around the kitchen table, dinner cooking - story telling. You can share your experiences and make friends for life in the space of timelessness.
We focus our attention on kindness, care and providing a comfortable stay to our guests. Offering various type of accommodation to suit your needs; private rooms for couples, for groups or solo travellers 3 to 6, or 12 bed shared rooms for a happy sleep with a freshly made comfy bed. During summertime for adventure and nature lovers we offer sleeping in our enchanted Mongolian Yurt-tent dressed with comfortable beds. There are also camping facilities, hammocks available for sleeping in our green garden area under the shade of a weeping willow tree.
* Please note our reception is open from 7am until 12pm midnight but in case of late arrival please contact us in advance *
* Please note that a city tax of 500 HUF / Person / Night is NOT INCLUDED in the price, this will be added to your reservation on arrival *
**IMPORTANT: A contact phone number and the arrival time are required in order to confirm the booking.
Some of our Facilities :
* Free fast wifi
* Free tea & coffee
* Fully equipped communal kitchen
* Free lockers / safe facilities
* Free & Safe car parking on our residential street
* Bike & longboard rental / parking in our front garden
* Laundry service
* Beautiful garden area
* Lounge room & Movies
* Cultural programs & Tours
* Hair dryer & iron
* Pet friendly - only on request
We look forward to welcoming you :) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>