Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
*** We have a special breakfast and it is with donation.We also have laundry service for 20 tl and wifi, bike rental facilities with donation. Moreover, we have a big terrace to hang out.
*** If you are coming from Selçuk/Ephesus by train you should switch to the IZBAN line at the Airport station. By this way you can get to the Alsancak station which is just 5 minutes by walk to the hostel. If you don't switch the line you will get to the Basmane station which is 20 min. of walk to the hostel.
***Important note: PLEASE confirm your reservation at least a day before your arrival, and please inform us by email of any late or early check in times. Shantihome gets very full during the high season, and we want to make room for everyone, so if we don't hear from you we may have to give your bed to someone else. Our reception opens at 8am and closes at midnight.
***Important note: We have no lockers because we choose not to have any. We would like a place with trust. From our experience, a place with lockers doesn't give a more secure atmosphere, on the contrary creates a feeling of stealing and gives an unnatural value to things.
***But of course if there is really something that you would like to keep, please give to Shantihome staff, and so we'll keep it for you. Thank you.
*If you have any question do not hesitate and ask us via e-mail, mobile phone, hangout and facebook.
*** Our reception is closed at 00.00. We charge 20 TL late check-in fee for the guests who arrive after midnight.
Enjoy your day,
Stay shanti. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>