Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation within 7 days of arrival will be charged 1 night's rates plus taxes
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% deposit on reservation
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Accommodation at Shark Shack Backpackers comprises double rooms and beds in dormitories. The double rooms are equipped with a double bed and an open en-suite shower, basin and toilet, while the dormitory rooms have double bunk beds and share communal bathrooms. A few of the double rooms also feature a TV with DStv connectivity; so guests can bring their own smart cards and decoders, while free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.
Guests are welcome to prepare their own meals in the communal kitchen, and the backpackers also features a shared lounge to relax in, and braai areas with facilities to make use of.
Shark Shack Backpackers will provide you with a fan and tiled floors. Some rooms have access to a shared bathroom and some offer a private bathroom.
There is a shared kitchen and BBQ facilities available on site and restaurants can be found within 1.4 km. There is a 24-hour front desk to assist guests with arranging excursions and tours.
Shark Shack Backpackers is within close proximity of shops, restaurants, the beach and other facilities.
The hostel is 1.2 mi from Santos Beach and the Mossel Bay Golf Club is 1.6 mi away.
Shark Shack Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Reception opening times are 08:00-22:00
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>