Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The remainder paid one week before the arrival will be returned to the Group if the cancellation is done 3 (three) days prior to check-in date.
First night will be fully charged for cancellation after that date or a no-show; should there be a remaining balance, it will be then returned to the Group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in the residential neighbourhood of Puerto Princesa, two kilometres from the new PPC Airport. Shopping malls (Robinsons' Mall, One Asenso) are less than ten minutes tricycle drive from the hostel. Fast fiber-optic Wi-Fi is available for free on the premises. We also host numerous local artworks by renown Palaweño artists.
The main building, a former local family house in native ipil and narra wood, accommodates guests in three air-conditioned dormitories and five air-conditioned private rooms. Dorms and private rooms all have their own bathrooms, but you can also enjoy our outside Jungle Bathroom!
On-site Restaurant & 24/7 Bar serve you local and international food & drinks in the shade of cogon grass and nipa. The common space offers you hangout spots within the mango, avocado and wild palm-tree family-style garden. We also boast very popular ping-pong and beer pong tables!
Traveller information, education and reservation facilities can assist you in discovering extra places to visit, designing and arranging your travel around Puerto Princesa and Palawan. Enjoy! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>