Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This area is near Dharamshala and Manali, you can visit here Bhiddist Monastaries and learn there culture and tradition. Some famous places to visit are Lord Shiva temple at Baijnath, Sherabling- Palpung Monastery at Bhattu, Dzongser Monastery at Lower Chauntra, Deerpark at Tibetan colony where you can actually join workshop's and learn more about Hinduism & Bhuddhism, are few places that you can visit.
You can also indulge yourself in some adventurous activities like tandem paragliding, mountain biking, trekking & camping outside in woods. So, visit our place and soothe your inner- self.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:30 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 08:00-20:00.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>