Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We’re perfectly located in the heart of the flourishing cultural and shopping district. The location is definitely the best in Xi’an, as it's so central and easy to find everything; you truly are in the heart of Xi’an culture.
The hostel itself is a rare, preserved traditional Chinese courtyard house, an original and not a recently rebuilt imitation building.
We have several outdoor and indoor seating areas with a very relaxing atmosphere, including our chill-out garden plus a popular café, free Wi-Fi, very friendly staff, a great atmosphere and lots of travellers.
All of our staff speak English and will do their best to make your stay in Xi’an as comfortable and accommodating as possible.
In that same spirit we also offer a full host of tours and guides to Xi’an's most famous sites. If it is off the beaten track you are looking for than we can help you there, too; many of our staff are travellers themselves and know what it is travellers are looking for when they come to a new place!
We offer budget tours to local tourist sites including the Terracotta Warriors and the panda conservation centre, along with flights, trains and permits to Tibet. We can also arrange tickets to a Tang Dynasty dancing and singing show and the cheapest Yangtze River cruise tour around. Ask us about our car services!
Here at Shuyuan we try our best to make your experience in Xi’an as memorable as possible. The free welcome coffee or tea, we take every opportunity to make you feel welcome and relaxed.
Every Friday night we hold a free dumpling-making party, a perfect opportunity to get to know new friends and Xi’an's culinary traditions.. Mixing Western and Chinese style, it's a candlelit affair with music and plenty of fun. And—as always—we have free 24-hours Wi-Fi.
We also have one of Xi’an's most popular bars in-house. Park Qin bar is a place where locals and travellers mix, laugh, and enjoy the evenings. Newly renovated, it’s been featured in the local ex-pat magazine and has gained recognition as one of Xi’an's premier bars.
We provide many free services, including free train station pick-up (6.30am-9am; inform us in advance), a library of English books and guidebooks, luggage storage, domestic and international plane ticket booking, travel info, hot showers, local area maps, delivery and a DVD room with a wide selection of subtitled movies. Not to mention our free billiards, dart board, guitar and table tennis!
We also feature laundry facilities, a bike-hire service, airport pick-up and transfer, live sports matches and news, international IP calling cards and an onward booking service for other popular hostels throughout China. Here you can exchange books (2 for 1) and burn DVDs and CDs or send a fax.
We serve a western-style breakfast with black coffee, cappuccino, latte or espresso.
We’re only a few minutes’ walk from the vibrant shopping district and the Muslim Quarter. Walking up and down the main road, you’ll find everything from high-class dining to local restaurants, enough to provide for all tastes and budgets. Behind our hostel is Defu Lane which has over 30 cafés, bars and tea houses. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
Shuyuan International Party Hostelは言う
ここで周りの楽しみのために私たちは毎週金曜日に無料の餃子パーティを投げた後、人気のテラコッタスタイルのバー、パーク秦に向かうのが好き。私たちは、ゲストのすべてのタイプに関係なく、自分の年齢や国籍を歓迎します。 Guo Qiang, マネージャー
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>