Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
New budget hotel nearby Bangkok Airport and easily accessible to Suvarnabhumi International Airport and just a few minutes walk to shopping at Huatakhe Market.
Silver Gold Garden Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel is 50 metres from Tesco Lotus
Hypermarket and the nearest 7-11 convenience store, Big C Supermarket. It is just 200 metres from the lively shops and colors at Mahanakorn Floating Market, this value for money,the hotel is an excellent choice for your stopover.
Silver Gold Garden Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel is a modern 4 storey property with 67 beautifully decorated spacious guest rooms and suites equipped with modern amenities to ensure a pleasurable stay.The hotel provides a free round trip transfer from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.Our staff wait at 2nd floor gate no.4 with hotel signboard for 24 hours.You can also take the 25 minute transfer into the bustling city of Bangkok. Despite peaceful accommodation in lush garden surrounging, while being close to Bank, Shop and Restaurants.
Guest can enjoy traditional Thai massage and foot reflexology treatments at the spa.
The hotel provide room and laundry services.Currency exchange services are also
available. Dinning options at the hotel include the on-site restaurant,which serves a
wide spread of Thai dishes and beverages.
Hostel Facilities :
- Currency Exchang
- Laudry Service
- Maid Service
- Thai Massage
- Room Service
- Wale-up Service
- Cable/Satellite TV.
- High Speed Internet Access
Room Facilities :
- Air condition
- Color TV.
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Bar/Refrigerator
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>