Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in in a quiet street in the city center of the capital, offering you pleasant stay in the concrete jungle of Skopje. Nevertheless, that being said, we are quite near to some of the most renowned and popular tourist attractions and landmarks of the city such as Park Woman Warrior, Memorial House Mother Teresa and Stone Bridge, amongst other interesting elements and places that you can visit across our city.
We have 5 rooms and 26 beds in different sizes and configurations, enough choice to suit every guest and budget. There is one private room for two people - ideal if you traveling alone, or with a companion, as a couple, or with a friend.
Skopje Downtown Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>