Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What's more, SkyBed is set in Regalia Kuala Lumpur, which has Infinity Rooftop Pool on the 37th floor. Some call it Sky Pool, some call it Amazing KL View Infinity Pool, well this is a MUST visit location if you would want to capture whole of KL Skyline and landscape in One View.
Come and see the different view of Sunrise, Sunset and Kuala Lumpur Building, towers night lighting, you will be amaze, we promised.
SkyBed is located at 23 floor of the buildings consist of 2 rooms of 6 beds (3 set of bunk bed) each. After check in, you are free to use the colorful living hall and has a view of outer parts of KL City.
Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card, but extra charge for credit card service fee.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 11:00 to 23:00. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>