Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Come and stay in this wee village; the gateway to the Isle of Skye. With its lively pub atmosphere and quiet, comfortable accommodation, Kyleakin is the perfect place to come to escape the stresses of city life.
The Isle of Skye is situated on the West coast of mainland Scotland, and is the largest and best known of the Inner Hebrides. One of Europe's most dramatic and haunting lands, words can do little justice to describe Skye's awesome beauty. The majestic Cuillin Mountains dominate a rugged landscape that is peppered with lochs and tiny fishing villages.
Take some time to explore the island's haunted castle ruins; feel the mysterious presence of the legendary faeries in tranquil glens, waterfalls and mountain pools; visit whiskey distilleries and sample local beers and ales; take a relaxing stroll through the countryside or boldly ascend a mighty mountain.
We can offer you suggestions of what to see and do each day, and we hope that you will leave the Isle of Skye feeling refreshed, exhilarated and peaceful!
We offer a variety of accommodation from our standard mixed and female dormitories, and for the traveller on a budget we have our basic dormitory, which is a converted caravan situated in the back garden.
The hostel reception is open from 7am - 12 noon and then from 5pm - 10pm. If you arrive in the afternoon, please feel free to leave your bags and use the facilities, and then check-in between 5pm-10pm. If you think you may arrive later than 10pm, please let us know so that we may inform our night porter of your late check-in.
- Fantastic views
- Cosy atmosphere
- Free tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Self-catering kitchen
- Bed linen included
- Optional continental-style breakfast (just £3.00)
- Free Parking
- Internet Access and Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry service (£5.00)
- Towel hire (£1.50)
- Day Tours of the Isle of Skye
All guests must have suitable photographic identification to stay at our hostel.
If any guest within your booking is under the age of 18 you MUST contact us before making the reservation online.
Please note, due to past experiences, we do not accept stag or hen parties. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>