Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Sleep Easy Krabi is a family run business and has 9 rooms in total, ALL with SHARED shower/toilet facilities. There is 1 x Private Single Fan Room, 1 x Twin Fan Room, 1 x Basic Twin Fan Room, 1 x Twin A/C room, 1 x Double Fan Room, 1 x Double A/C room, 1 x Triple A/C Room, 1 x Dormitory A/C 'bunk style' room suitable for 4 people and 1 x spacious Family A/C room with 1 x Double sized bed and 1 x Single bed. We provide high quality mattresses and bed linen, super friendly service and a cool bar downstairs with a cosy and inviting living space. There is a also a functional work space to set up your laptop with access to free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
BALANCE FOR THE ROOM CAN BE PAID IN CASH (THB) OR CREDIT CARD (VISA/MASTERCARD) PAYABLE UPON CHECKING IN.
STANDARD ROOM - FAN ONLY.
SUPERIOR ROOM - AIR CONDITIONED.
ALL ROOMS ARE SHARED BATHROOMS and WE ARE LOCATED 20 MINUTES FROM AO-NANG / RAILAY BEACHES
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 21:00.
- Original passport is required at check-in.
- For late check in later than 21:00, Customer MUST EMAIL the hostel ahead of time.
2. Check-out Time: 11:30 AM
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB) OR by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
5.No Age Restrictions - We are Child & Family Friendly - All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged THB 200 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged THB 350 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
6. Deposit: A key deposit of THB300 is required upon arrival.
- This deposit is fully refundable upon check.
7. Reception Working Hours: from 08:00 to 21:00.
8. No smoking inside the building, but designated area is provided - Fine of THB 2000
9 Visitors/friends are allowed only in reception area.
10. Guests are asked to remove your shoes at the entrance.
- Shoe storage provided.
11. Pets are not allowed.
12. Please take note of local customs and Thai lifestyles. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>