Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
◎ Group Booking Cancellation Policy
◆ If cancelled up to 7 days before the arrival date, no fee will be charged.
◆ If cancelled or modified within 5~7 days before the arrival date, 50% of deposit will be charged.
◆ If cancelled or modified within 2~4 days before the arrival date, 80% of deposit will be charged.
◆ If cancelled or modified within 3 days before the arrival date or in case of a no-show, 100% of deposit will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
CHECK-IN : 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
[ Please note check in time is 15:00~20:00. If you need to check-in later please contact the hostel for self-check-in instructions.]
CHECK-OUT : 11:00AM
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Sleepy Dragon is your home away from home. No matter what your schedule we are more than happy to assist you.
Each rooms has a great view and is fitted with 12 bunks and lockers. Each bunk has its own enclosed shoe box, privacy curtain, fold-out desk, lamp, shelf, power outlet, and air conditioning.
We do allocate one room for females-only.
The bar is stocked with various kinds of beer. We even make you breakfast every morning.
There are separate male and female bathrooms. We also have barrier-free facilities. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>