Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The style of inside hotel is elaborately designed to cater to the arts. There is a small courtyard in the front of the hotel, a river in back of the hotel. You can enjoy the features of Jiangnan Water visual pleasure-delicate streams and historical bridges without stepping out for its exceptional geographical advantages. Most importantly countless local delicacies spread out here. The famous scenic spots that you have heard are easy access to reach, such as Shantang street scenic area, Suzhou Museum, The Humble Administrator's Garden, Lingering Garden, North Tower and Pingjiang road. You can go there on foot or by bike within half an hour. If you take subway line2 in the Shilu Station, Guanqian street, and railway station are not far away.
The relaxing courtyard surrounded by flowers and green plants in the first floor, near 2000 books in the bookstore. you can always find your favorites, no matter whatever, sightseeing, reading books, drinking coffee, listening to music, watching movies and salon holds every weekend. There also exists a wooden gazebo about 30 squares on the third floor in the whole Shantang street scenic area. Being in a daze for a while, having a drinking in the bar, enjoying the summer gentle breeze and a special picture of night Suzhou are good choices. You will never want to miss the splendor scenery in the world.
As long as you want to share your stories and are interested in our hostel. you may be invited to participate a traveling program recording of our audio podcast, as it were, you can experience as an NJ in here. You can get a chance to send a beautiful postcard to your friends as well.
You will immerse yourself in a pleasing mood, forgetting fatigues and revive yourself. Not to mention so many interesting and enthusiastic people you may encounter here. Obviously, you will fall in love with this place.
The podcast program name after Shengshengman was released in Apple podcast, Himalaya and litchi FM. We will update weekly, spreading broadly your voice.
This is us,‘The first Suzhou culture theme hostel’- Slow life Hostel.
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash and Mobile Payment(Alipay and Wechat Pay)
We don't provide VAT Receipt
Breakfast not included
No Smoking in Rooms, but we have Smoking Area
Reception Time: 6:30-23:00 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>