Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CHANGES & AMENDMENTS
Subject to availability, you may make changes to a Group Booking up to 6 weeks prior your arrival date without
1. Changes requested within 6 weeks of the date of the first night of your stay are treated as cancellations. (See
2. Changes to a confirmed reservation, (e.g. changes to dates or number of guests), are subject to the
availability of a suitable alternative and may be subject to change fees, if applicable.
3. We will inform you of any additional cost in writing prior to the change. No change will be made without
4. All changes shall be subject to the availability of a suitable alternative.
All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge.
1. Cancellations are required to be in Writing. Writing may be in the form of a letter, fax or email.
2. Cancellations where less than 42 days notice is given are charged based on the scale below. Cancellation
charges are calculated from the day we receive written notification and based on the total cost of your stay:
a. 41 35 days - 30% of the total cost of your stay
b. 34 28 days - 50% of the total cost of your stay
c. 27 days or less - The total cost of your stay
3. Early departures are not eligible for refund under any circumstances.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Rooms are available at 12:00PM (12.00) on the day of arrival; however you are welcome to drop off any
luggage in the morning.
2. Check out time is before 10:00AM (10.00) on the day of departure.
3. All bookings are subject to availability and we reserve the right to decline any booking at our discretion.
4. All Groups must have minimum one Group Leader who is responsible for the entire group. Leaders will be
the contact person for our staff, and will be expected to act on all complaints.
5. A cash security deposit is required at check-in. The security deposit is based on the following scale:
a. 10 to 20 PAX - GBP 100.00
b. 21 to 40 PAX - GBP 150.00
c. 41 PAX or more - GBP 200.00
6. Each guest will be issued swipe- or chip-cards at check-in. These cards are returned at checkout. GBP 5.00
per card will be deducted from your deposit for each missing card(s). GBP 2.00 per card will be deducted for
each damaged card(s).
Payment for Group Bookings is pre-paid. All payment must be sorted prior to arrival or you may be hindered from
checking-in to the property.
1. A minimum deposit of 25% of the total booking amount is required. This deposit is non-refundable and due
at booking. Bank transfer and cheque payments are allowed a two-week grace period.
2. The full balance must be paid 6 weeks before your arrival date. This is to include all extras and fees.
3. Payments shall be made in such format as we may agree with you when we confirm the booking.
4. All fees incurred by the payee due to the method of payment, (e.g. bank transfer fees issued by the sending
or receiving bank), are to be paid by the guest. Smart Space (UK) Limited is not responsible for these fees.
5. If any payment under these terms and conditions is overdue, then without prejudice to our other rights and
remedies we may cancel your booking; and/or we may suspend the supply and/or deliveries of any other
services provided to you by us. We will however inform you in writing prior to any such action.
Group Leaders are responsible for the behavior of all members of the group at all times.
1. At least one leader will be required to sign a statement of intention to uphold the rules set in place for groups
2. Group leaders are responsible for all damage caused by their actions, or the actions of those in their group,
including accidental or incidental damages. Damages will be deducted from the security deposit paid, and
remaining costs will be required to be paid, or a payment agreement reached prior to departure.
3. If your groups behaviour is deemed to be unacceptable, in violation of the laws of the land or causes damage
to our property, your booking may be terminated without notice and you may be asked to leave our hostel
premises. No whole or part refunds are given and your security deposit will be forfeit in these circumstances.
DELAY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM
We shall not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed in the performance of any of our obligations to you if this
is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation): an act of God, explosion, flood, fire
or accident; war or civil disturbance; strike, industrial action or stoppages of work; any form of government
intervention; a third party act or omission; failure by you to give us a correct delivery address or notify us of any
change of address
We shall only store and use the personal information supplied for the purposes of carrying out our contact with you
and to inform you of other services and offers which we make available from time to time. This information may also
be used to contact you with future offers, if available. You may opt out of this in writing at any time.
a minimum of 2 nights stay is required for any bookings made over a weekend period - Friday/Saturday night.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All the rooms have en-suite facilities, with its own shower and toilet facilities making it a perfect place to stay. The beds have curtains and panels ensuring that your stay is private and comfortable.
The local transport links are great, we are located within 5 minutes walking distance from either Queensway or Bayswater underground stations. There are 24 hour buses running next to the hostel which connect to many of the cities train and bus stations, making us accessible at day or night. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>