Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
** But What Else Will You Find Here at the International House?- A fully functioning communal kitchen, including an oven, a fridge-freezer, a toaster, a microwave, adishwasher, and all possible cutlery combinations that you can imagine. We even have a coffeemachine, as that's somewhat necessary some days!- Two shared bathrooms, one of which has a bath.- A chilled-out outdoor terrace - perfect to relax, to hang out, to play games, and to socialise!- A laundry room, with a free washing machine, and a dryer. If the weather's nice, we have outdoordrying facilities as well. If you feel the need to iron, we have one of those too!- A "productive corner", with a communal computer, a printer, and any and all office supplies that youcould need during your stay- A BBQ corner - ideal while the sun stays out!- A large picnic terrace, equipped with plenty of chairs, tables, and a large parasol.- Complimentary self-service tea and coffee facilities, available to all of our short stay clients- A communal food cupboard, open to all!- Air conditioning.- We now have a Skype station on our communal computer. Feel free to use it to talk to us about yourupcoming stay here, pose any and all of your questions, or use it to talk to your friends and familyaround the world. Add us now, on "SKInternationalHouse" to get in touch and talk to us! We haveeverything you need to make your calls - a webcam, a headset, speakers, etc.- A phone that you can use, with free calls to everywhere in the USA and Canada!- A book exchange, stocked with French and English titles.
Here is your house - enjoy it!
Have a great time in our city!-
How to Get in Touch With Us:
Address : 449 Avenue Santerre, G1M 1Z8 QCOur
Check us out on Facebook (SmileKonnect International House) and come and join our onlinecommunity! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>