Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Te original balance has to be settled in case of no show, cancellation or reduction. In case that some of the group members have to be changed, the change can be arranged with no cost as long as is not against any of our policies and respects room characteristics.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The property can request some information about the members at any time for security purposes. Do not provide the requested information by the deadline given may lead to modifications or cancellations in the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our capsule experience provides travelers with all they need for a pleasant stay in Hong Kong. From business travelers to leisure ones. And also at a very affordable price. Enjoy Snooze Capsule Hotel and experience Hong Kong to the fullest.
Snooze Capsule Hotel lays just facing one of the most attractive urban views, Victoria Harbor rewarding our guests with an unmatched background.
This property is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 7 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card. But extra Charge for credit card service fee.
5. 10% taxes is not included.
6. Breakfast included.
7. No Smoking in the whole building.
8. Age restriction: 18+.
9. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
10. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>