Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Our cancellation policy for groups is one month prior to expected arrival date. If there is a reduction in numbers this must be done at least two weeks prior to arrival date to avoid any charges.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Noise/damage deposit of €20.00 per person required for groups of 4 or more. One person must take resposibility for the group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Bank Holidays or Special Event periods require a stay of 3 nights minimum.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Your booking includes:
-Free walking tour of Galway
-Free tour booking
-Free fun events in hostel
-Free discount vouchers for food & drink
Choose from our 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12-bed dorms, all ensuite, with free Wi-Fi, individual lights and under bed storage. And for those wanting a little more luxury, why not upgrade to a private, ensuite double or twin rooms? We have just finished renovating our hostel, so facilities you are getting are top notch! With top-rated staff, clean rooms, tight security and 24-hour reception you know you’ll be looked after.
To get the most out of your stay talk to our receptionist who will help you devise an itinerary that will take you to the hidden treasures, stunning tours and historical attractions.
Cook up a storm in our new modern kitchen or just chill out in our cosy common room, meet new friends, play some games, or just go out and enjoy Galway – we’re at the heart of it!
Useful things to know:
-Check in is 3 pm, check out is 10.30 am
-No curfew, you can come and go as you please, our reception is open 24 hours
-Please note that guests under the age of 16 years must book private accommodation, only staying with people in their party
-If there are 6 or more in your party, you are considered a Group. We will require a fully refundable €20 deposit per person as A Group Noise and Damage Deposit.
Snoozles Quay Street Tourist Hostel Galwayは言う
Your booking includes:
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free walking tour of Galway
- Free linen
- Free maps
- Free tour booking
- Free fun events in hostel
- Free discount vouchers for food & drink
- Photo ID is required to check in.
- We pre-authorise guest credit card approximately three days before arrival for the cost of the first nights stay. Guest can do a completion on arrival or pay by another method.
- Check in is 3 pm, check out is 10.30am.
- No curfew, you can come and go as you please, our reception is open 24 hours.
- 24 hour cancellation policy, ie must cancel 24 hours prior to 3pm on the arrival date.
- Please note that guests under the age of 16 years must book private accommodation, only staying with people in their party.
- If there are 6 or more in your party, you are considered a Group. We will require a fully refundable €20 deposit per person as A Group Noise and Damage Deposit.
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>