Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund in cancelation!
Additional Terms and Conditions
Reception hours: 9:00 - 14:00 & 17:00 - 23:00.
No smoking inside facilities, only on rooftop.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is a place where you feel at home as we provide free wifi, fully equipped kitchen facilities, a summer terrace including a bar and a roof garden.
We offer a selection of rooms such us standard double rooms, mixed or female only dorms of 4, 6 or 8 guests with bunk beds designed to ensure a feeling of comfort and privacy.
Our friendly staff at the reception will supply you with all necessary info and greatest tips/suggestions about all destinations around the island and Heraklion city as well.
As we are located in the city centre, Heraklion's harbour & the main bus station is only 10 to 15 minutes walking distance as well as Heraklion International Airport & the beaches around the city are easily accessible by (free) public transportation.
Getting around the island is easy as well, the main bus station is a 10 minute walk, with departures to all major destinations in Heraklion, such as Knossos, Faistos, Hersonissos, Matala, Archanes etc. as well as the airport and other cities in Crete including Rethymno, Chania, Agios Nikolaos.
Our hostel is perfectly situated in the heart of Heraklion city centre & at the same time in a peaceful and secure area with easy access to all shops, bakeries, coffee shops, bars within 50 meters walking distance.
There is free public transportation to Amoudara Beach & the coast of Heraklion as well!
The Venetian fortress is 5 minutes in walking distance and it is an ideal place to watch the sunset after a day visiting city sights.
The nightlife and the greatest restaurants the city has to offer are right outside our doorsteps!
Complimentary services: Wi-Fi, car/bikes rental, guided daytrips to all major destinations of the island & back, towels, luggage storage.
- So Young Bed Station Policies & Conditions -
Cancellation policy: 1 week before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
If your arrival time is later than 23.00 please make sure that you informed us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to drop you luggage at the hostel before check in time, the reception opens at 9:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit card, debit card or cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours: 9:00 - 12:00 & 15:00 - 23:00.
No smoking allowed in the facilities. The only smoking area is at the roof garden.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>