Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a nice view at our terrace to join the sunset and the new friends. We have a shared kitchen that works from 07am until 10pm. A living room and a bar take place at the main floor so our guests can have some fun. The reception works 24/7 with a well trained team that can help you with tours and parties tickets, facilities and doubts about the hostel, city or reservations.
All rooms have a private bathroom with hot water, individual lockers, fan, air conditioner (From 10pm until 8 am at doorms and from 8pm until 10am at private rooms) and Wi-fi.
Under age are not allowed at the doorms. We don't allow pets. Glass botles are forbidden inside the rooms.
Solar Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check-in from 2pm to 22pm
Check-out before 12pm
The guest can cancel for free until 7 days before arrival. After this period a cancelation fee of 50% of the total amout will be applyed. In case of no show all the reservation will be charged.
We charged a pre payment of 50% at the registred credit card after the reservation. If you cancel at the free period, please contact us for refund.
New Year - From 12/29/20 a 01/01/21
Carnival - From 02/12/21 a 02/16/21
The guest can cancel for free until 30 days before arrival. After this period a cancelation fee of 100% of the total amout will be applyed. In case of no show all the reservation will be charged.
We charged a pre payment of 100% at the registred credit card after the reservation. If you cancel at the free period, please contact us for refund. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>