Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms at Somadevi Angkor Boutique and Resort are furnished with locally made traditional furniture in line with the architectural style of the Hotel and all rooms are air-conditioned and have suited bathrooms, separate bathtub and shower. With 52 rooms including Deluxe Room and Executive Deluxe. Each room come with daily breakfast, welcome fruit basket, private balcony, writing desk area, a mini bar fridge, a room phone, safety box, cable TV, iron with iron board, hair dryer, smoke detector, water sprinkler, tea & coffee making facilities, complimentary drinking water each day and Internet access is via Wi-Fi.
After having a tired day from temple tour, the guests can enjoy our outdoor swimming pool at the first floor, steam sauna Jacuzzi and massage at the Aloe spa. Enjoy a taste of freshly brewed coffee with a selection of home-made bakeries, pastries and ice cream at our Palm Coffee House.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12 noon.
2. Both cash and credit card (Visa, Mastercard or JCB) are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy:
(1) At least a 4-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required for cancellation free of charge.
(2) If cancelled less than 4 days, the first night will be charged.
(3) In case of No Show, the total amount will be charged and no refund.
4. Child Policy:
(1) Children between the ages of 0-2 years sharing a room with parents, one cot will be provided on complimentary.
(2) Children between 5-12 years sharing bed with parents will be charged 50% and 0-4 years will be free of charged.
5. Smoking is not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>