Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Privacy is the greatest luxury at The Somerset West Villa Guest House. This 4200 m² property is one of the original buildings in the Somerset West area, with the main Casa Sereno house being built in 1923. Discreetly hidden from public view is this tranquil oasis offering only nine, but exquisite rooms for the discerning guest who values great comfort and out-standing hospitality.
Most rooms have a separate, exterior entrance and a private terrace with garden-furniture.
The rooms are beautifully decorated, walls are painted with neutral tones, a personal touch makes this place an 'oasis of peace and tranquility'.
Beautiful renovations to the original manor managed to ensure the original Colonial Cape Dutch style would not be lost. Accessories and other luxuries, including the super large swimming pool situated in a lush garden, provides the tranquil setting for a lovely holiday in the heart of the Cape Winelands.
While the exterior is an all-rustic Cape Dutch house, the emphasis internally is on style, modernity and function; clean lines, natural materials, modern fittings in bathrooms, and high-quality orthopedic beds. Some rooms offer views of the mountains and/or over the pool area and the garden, and some rooms feature private terraces.
Somerset Villa Guesthouse has nine rooms, all of which are en-suite,
most with private entrances and terraces. The rooms have been elegantly decorated
in a modern colonial Cape Dutch style, with great sliding doors affording views of
the breathtaking garden, pool and countryside, allowing maximum enjoyment
of the great South African weather.
Somerset West Villa Guesthouse caters for individual travelers as well as small groups.
We also accommodate families with children. Somerset West Villa Guesthouse endeavors to provide the best possible level of service at affordable rates to all guests.
We are also pet friendly.
Our price includes a wonderful breakfast and all levies. All guests have access to our
breakfast room and our lounge with a cozy fireplace (in winter). For guests who require
the features of a modern world we have a Wireless LAN hotspot free of charge.
Within a radius of 10 km you can go to explore the ‘Cape Highlights’ like: the beach, play golf, visit large shopping malls and enjoy internationally acclaimed wine estates and fine restaurants. From here you have the ideal starting point for day trips to the city of Cape Town, Robben Island, Table Mountain, Boulders Beach with its penguins, Cape Point, Hermanus, where the spectacular seasonal gathering of the Southern Right Whale take place, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch. It is only 20 minutes to Cape Town Airport and 35 minutes to Cape town city centre.
We will gladly provide you with information on day trips to some of the
picturesque sites in the Somerset West and Cape Town areas where you will be able to
experience the overwhelming beauty of the Western Cape in true South African style.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation and noshow: 1 night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 14h00
Check out before 11h00
Taxes included ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>