Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the heart of the historic Art Deco District, one block from Ocean Drive and the beaches and a stone throw from all the vibrant bars and clubs of the Magic City: relaxing stay or non-stop partiesâ€¦the choice is yours.
Framed by its neons and palm trees and crowned by its never-ending summer, Miami represents the hub where South American culture meets the Northern one, making South Beach the ultimate spot for sport, music, beach and party life, all year longâ€¦and The Hostel is right in the heart of it.
And after a â€œbusyâ€ day, enjoy our recently renovated dorms with en suite bathrooms and air conditioning.
They also all include free lockers and a cupboard to have all your belongings handy.
The Hostel in South Beach Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property will-charge your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 14.00%.
We have 24 hours front desk.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days
Service charge of 4.98 $ and resort fee of 5.98 $per night excluded from the final price.
We do request proof of traveling in case of local ID
WE will charge a non refundable 30% of total reservation at the time of booking and 14 days prior to arrival reservation is fully no refundable
$20 Deposit Mandatory per Person. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>