Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
La Misma que tenemos para reservas corrientes.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have place for 50 people in total with all the common areas you need to have in a Hostel,
TV area and lounge, common kitchen, shop, burger, surf & kiteschool, laundry, moto & bike rental, activities and very much..
There is WiFi.
Other activities available are Bike routes, horse riding, hiking, climbing, etc..
We have also an amazing terrace with live music to complete your time with us!
Please note :
Cancellation Policy per season
From April to July: 72 hours ( 3 days )
From July to September 120 hours ( 5 days )
From September to October: 72 hours ( 3 days )
From October to April: 24 hours ( 1 day )
Full amount will be charged before arrival.
If is not possible booking will be cancelled.
Check-in time : 15:00 - 23:00.
Check-out time : 12.00.
PLEASE NOTE: For Easter and Summer a special policy applies: If canceled late (Minimum 72 hours) the property will charge the full amount of the booking
Hen/Stag parties not accepted. Thanks for understanding. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>