Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Split Guesthouse will change the way you think about travelling. You expect a property but you arrive at a mate’s place. You expect a reception desk and you get greeted with a cup of coffee. You arrive alone but you go out with 14 friends. You book in for two nights and you stay two weeks. And that's just the beginning...
If you’re a sociable or a solo traveller and want to meet other people in a welcoming, friendly environment, please read on! Hostelworld guests rated us the most fun property the world in 2013!
Do you want to feel like you are staying at a mate's house, chilling on bean bags and drinking free tea and coffee until beer o'clock? Do you want to stay in a place that doesn't believe in hidden charges and wants to give you as much for free as possible? We’ve travelled widely and know what you want to feel comfortable.
There’s free padlock hire, free lockers, free use of our electronic staff safe, free Internet and Wi-Fi, free use of our Skype headsets, free towel hire and free tea and coffee – not just when you arrive, but all the time! And it’s not this European yellow label tea, either; You’re totally welcome to borrow our guidebooks for free and we have a book exchange as well.
Our top-floor apartment is newly renovated and we have added our personal touches.
Do you want to feel like you are staying in a social place not just a bed in a room? We've got free bed linen (who charges for that anyway?!), plus orthopedic mattresses and air conditioning.
We have a fully equipped kitchen for you to use, apart from the times when we are cooking up roast dinners, gypsy gulyas (goulash), breakfast of champions or whatever else we think the property needs to prepare for a good night out or to deal with a hangover!
There’s also, no curfew and very relaxed check-out times – you can check out any time you like but you can never leave! Laundry service is available and we use an electronic entry system with a keypad and cards.
Do you want to save money by taking staff recommendations for cheap places, and using the specially negotiated food and drink deals for you? Do you want to be given all the help, advice and assistance for your entire stay in Split and beyond if needs be? Do you want to be taken out by staff to cool underground places unseen on the common traveler's route? You’ve come to the right place!
Do you want to meet other similarly like-minded people in a lively and social atmosphere? Do you want to go out every night on pub crawls, karaoke nights, cheap drink nights?Do you want to be given a warm welcome and a detailed introduction of the city with all the hot spots for pubs, bars, restaurants, clubs and sightseeing? Do you want to be introduced to other guests so you can instantly make friends for your travels...if not life? Split Guesthouse ('seize the night', for those who rightly gave up Latin just after it died) is the perfect hangout and base for single travelers and young, sociable people who want to be part of an interactive and lively property experience as well as maximizing the city in the day time and seizing the night when the sightseeing has ended.
Sorry to inform you that from this year and due to certain events we have an age restriction for bookings. We accept bookings from guests under the age of 35 only. We are not super strict but just to let you know. Also, 24 check inn is cancelled so please follow the reception hours.
Check in time is 10 00am to 00.00 latest
After 00.00 no check in is allowed.
Please notify the hostel if you are changing arrival time specified in your original reservation. Thank you
Every guest will receive a reminder day prior to arrival so please check you e mail. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 一番人気 Split
第１, 国 Croatia
第１, 国 Croatia
第１, 一番人気 Split
第１, 国 Croatia
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>