Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Twenty minutes north of Dublin airport and only five minutes from the Drogheda bus and train stations, you will find Spoon and the Stars easily accessible no matter your point of origin.
A quick walk from the hostel is the 12th century Millmount fort, the 13th century Saint Laurence Gate, and St. Peter’s Church, among other of Drogheda’s historic landmarks. Conveniently located less than twenty minutes from Brú na Bóinne, Newgrange, Monasterboice, Slane Castle, The Battle of the Boyne, Mellifont Abbey, and Bettystown, Spoon and the Stars is the perfect base from which to explore the surrounding area and experience all Ireland has to offer. With bike rentals, boat rides, and walking trails nearby, you are sure to find no shortage of activities.
Accommodation options range from private, en suite, and dormitory style. All of the bathrooms on property have been recently renovated and are cleaned daily by our friendly staff. Spoon and the Stars Hostel is centrally heated and every bed sports either a goose-feather or a microfiber duvet, guaranteed to keep you warm on those brisk Irish mornings. Complimentary WIFI is available throughout the entire building. A continental breakfast is provided from 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM and is included in the price of all bookings. Enjoy tea or coffee in the shared kitchen or the living room open 24/7 or have a BBQ in our garden.
Spoon and the Stars Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Breakfast, WIFI, Tea/Coffee included.
Reception is open from 8am to 10pm.
No Smoking in the building.
Please be aware that all guests must present photo ID (Passport, Driver’s License, or National Identity Card) and a valid credit card in their name to check in. No exceptions. Please note that the credit card will not be charged, but is required for our check in identification process.
Sorry but we do not accept third party bookings, all guest bookings must match the name of the person coming to stay in the hostel. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>