Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations & Refunds
Any cancellation made more than 28 days prior to the arrival date will incur a booking charge of 5% of the total booking value. This charge will be deducted from the monies received and the remaining balance will be refunded within 28 days.
No refunds will be due for cancellations made within 28 days of the arrival date.
No cancellations will be accepted by telephone.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Methods of Payment
We require a 50% deposit of the total amount invoiced to be paid within 5 working days of the invoice date. Please be aware that failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your booking.
The second installment (the balance) is due at least 28 days prior to arrival on a date indicated by us. You must contact us before that date in order to successfully complete your booking.
We accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard and Switch. A credit card payment sheet will be sent to you together with the invoice and must be returned by e-mail or fax. Alternatively you can also call us on +44(0)208 600 7500 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday. For bank transfers we require the bank's proof of payment to be sent to us within the 5 day limit and at least 5 days before the 2nd installment is due.
We do not accept payments by American Express or Laser cards.
From 1 April until 31 October there is a minimum of a 2 nights per reservation during weekends at any of our hostels.
We require full payment within 24h of confirmation for any bookings arriving within 28 days of booking date.
Groups may have to pay a damage deposit during check-in; the group leader will be held responsible for any damage caused by any member(s) of the group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
A group is any party consisting of 10 or more people.
Groups under 18 years of age are at all times at the hostel manager's discretion and rooms cannot be shared with outside bookings.
Special minimum night stays and rates can apply on peak dates. Booking confirmation remains at the discretion of St Christopher's Inns.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property, including social distancing and in-house disinfection.
Situated in a complex of six UNESCO World Heritage listed Brugean step-gable houses and surrounded by Bruges´ historical centre, St. Christophers Inn - The Bauhaus offers the best party atmosphere and beer selection of any Bruges hostel. There's always a great experience waiting for you in the bar - stop in and try one of our 50+ high quality Belgian beers and chat to our friendly international staff for some restaurant and sightseeing recommendations!
Amazing pod beds are now available in dorm rooms with 10 and 16 beds. All pod beds include individual power points, reading lights and curtains for extra privacy! We also have a range of private rooms and other dorm sizes to suit all guest requirements.
A continental breakfast is served every morning in the bar for just €5 a day which can be purchased at reception, and unlike other hostels, we make and strip all of the beds so you can relax as soon as you get your key!
What we have:
- FREE wifi (throughout the hostel)
- FREE linen (our cleaners make all beds pre-arrival)
- FREE walking tours (every day)
- FREE earplugs
- FREE Use-It city maps
- Awesome travellers bar downstairs with 50+ Belgian beers open until 01:00
- 2x daily Happy Hours (18:00-19:00 and 10:00-11:00)
- Guest food and drink discounts all day (incl 2for1 spirits, 2for1 beer)
- Bike hire
- Towel hire
- Secure electronic luggage storage lockers
- Laundry facilities next door
- Supermarket close by
- 24/7 reception (so no curfew!)
- Check in any time after 14:00 every day!
We've been recommended by Let's Go, Lonely Planet, Guide du Routard, Europe Famous Hostels, Arrival Guides and Trip Advisor so if you want to meet some fellow backpackers, or just want to enjoy a great beer then come and check us out!
Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult/guardian and are not permitted to share dorm rooms with other guests.
Please note that the city tax of €2.12 per person, per night must be applied to the cost of the reservation, but is not included in the room rate. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>