Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
St. Kilda Accommodation is located in one of the Iconic street of the Melbourne. Fitzroy Street is the main artery running through the bustling suburb of St Kilda. This major thoroughfare is the most popular part of the district, boasting a vibrant collection of bars, restaurants, shops, and cafes.
St. Kilda Accommodation is the ultimate in backpacker style accommodation. Whether you stay for a day or a week you will enjoy the experience and long to return. We have varieties of Dorm room to suite your requirement. Basic facilities for very affordable price.
Running from St Kilda Junction down to the beach, it is the easiest way to get from the centre of Melbourne to the bay that lies on the coast. Its seaside location means it combines both city and beach life, imbuing it with a unique atmosphere that is loved by both locals and tourists alike.
Terms and Conditions
We require full payment upon check in. Valid ID will also be required upon check in.
Check in 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Check out 10:00am
We have a 7 days cancellation policy, if you cancel within this time or are a no show, you will be charged your first nights stay. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>