Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated in St Lucia with its shops, restaurants and bars, Bibs caters for every aspect of the backpacker market with self-catering chalets and excellent dorms.
It is situated in the heart of the St Lucia World Heritage Site and is surrounded by national parks so you can walk out of the door and into a hippo. At night look out for bushbabys and colourful chameleons, and if you?re lucky, a leopard.
Situated in the heart of the Isimangaliso Wetland Park, in the small village of St Lucia lies the newly renovated Bibs Backpackers Holiday Accommodation. Your host Mariska is there to greet you with a warm smile and there to tend to your every need. Dont missthe oppertunity to book tours and excursions with us. We have a variety of unbelievable, unforgettable excursions and adventures awaiting you.
The great St Lucia Wetlands Park and its 5 eco systems offers over 60km of self-guided trails, 4 of the Big 5, hippos, crocs and sharks. The Umfolozi/Hluhluwe Game Reserve is on the doorstep and the local beaches are unspoilt.
Our backpacker restaurant serves light meals and offers an opportunity to catch up with letters or watch telly. Nights can be spent alongside the lovely rockpool sharing a few of the guide?s crazy escapades, or on the beach beneath a million stars. Free morning walks and mud baths, Beach fires and shuttle to and from the beach are available. There is also Zulu dancing on Saturday nights. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>