Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With either air-conditioning or fan, each bed is equipped with two wall power outlets for all your electronic needs, a large backpack locker, and a personal bedside light. Our beds are comfy and private and the bathrooms are clean and of western standard. Wi-Fi access is fast and powerful for your in bed browsing!
Though we are not a party hostel, our focus is on enhancing the SOCIAL aspect of travel, and each night we have group activities in order to create a family-like vibe. We have a common area with a bar for guests to get together and chat about their days, or to start out the night! There is a blackboard in this common area for new friends to chat and connect as well as plan adventures together!
Kitchen now open!! We have a western chef that make amazing food. Also we do takeaway for breakfast so you don't go on your tours hungery!!!
All of our staff speak very good English and have a great knowledge of Chiang Mai as well as Thailand as a whole!
MAKE SURE YOUR SCROLL LEFT ON OUR PICTURES OF THE HOSTEL TO WATCH OUR PREVIEW OF CHIANG MAI AND OUR SUPER SOCIAL HOSTEL!
We look forward to having you stay!
Safe and happy travels!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in is 1:30 pm and check out is 11:00 am.
2. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation Policy: At least 2 day (48 hours) in advance notice before the arrival date is required.
4. No show policy: In case of no show will be charged full price for your whole stay
5. The reception desk is open from 8:00 am till 10:00 pm.
- If you need to check out earlier, please contact the front desk in advance.
6. No smoking in the in our rooms or hallways (please go to lobby/balconies, or the front garden).
7. Stamps Backpackers is a YOUTH hostel and is not suitable for children, the elderly, or pets.
8. Towel rental is available (40 baht per stay, 200 baht damage deposit)
9. There is a 200 baht key deposit required
10. Air Conditioning is turned on from 6:00 pm to 11:00am
11. No drugs allowed on premises
12. Only one person per bed allowed. No sharing!
13. No outside customers in the dormitories allowed.
14. No alcohol from outside the premises allowed.
15. Please use your allocated bed or you will be charged a cleaning fee equal to the the price of the bed ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第2, Best for solo female travellers
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>