Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each of the 38 en-suite bedrooms are comfortable and well appointed and include free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities. Perfect for both business and leisure, there are accommodation options to suit all travellers, including Single, Double, Twin and Family rooms.
The Restaurant offers an extensive selection of delicious foods and wines all of which is served in stylish and sophisticated surroundings. Their wonderfully creative menus provide remarkable cuisine made from the finest ingredients and seasonal produce.
Cancellation policy - If cancelled later than 11.00am 1 day before the date of arrival the full amount of the first night is charged.
Check in - 14.00 hrs
Check out - 11.00 hrs
Payment accepted by Amex, solo, Switch, Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and all debit cards.
Taxes are included
Breakfast is not included
This is a no smoking hotel
Please note the car park will be closed from 11pm until 6am so any late arrivals or anyone needing access during these times will have to call the hotel by telephone to gain access. Details are on the booking confirmation. The Restaurant will be closed for Maintenance from Monday 13th January 2020 - Friday 17th January 2020. Only Continental Breakfasts are available during this time. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>