Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Stay Classy, you pay only for the basics. No extra expenses for unnecessary services you don't use; we've got the essentials covered. We understand the value of privacy and personal space. All of our accommodations offer a personal memory foam bed, privacy curtain, night stand, reading lamp, fresh linens and multiple electrical outlets.
We are conveniently located in the East Village quarter of downtown San Diego just a walk away Petco Park, Convention Center and the famous Gaslamp district. San Diego has a plethora of things to eat, see and do. Please feel free to consult any of our staff so we can recommend something that fits your itinerary.
In response to the current conditions, Stay Classy is committed to ensuring our customers maintain flexibility during these challenging times. We will allow reservations to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival date. If you are feeling ill, have symptoms, have been in contact with some with COVID-19 recently, we will gladly help you reschedule your stay with us or help you find another accommodation that will be better able to accommodate your needs.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 10.05%
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>