Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stay@Kata poshtel put the heart of comforts and stylish design to this accommodation. We design all rooms with balcony to provide a sense of relaxation. Several room types allow the guests to find the precise preference. We accommodate private rooms, private dorms (4 beds ensuite) and mixed dorms in a convenient budget. Packed with amenities such as Wi-Fi, safety boxes, storage lockers, tour and transportation services such as motorcycle for daily rental. Let us be a part of your most memorable holidays.
Policies and Conditions:
- Check-in Time: from 14:00
- Check-Out Time: 12:00. An extension is subject to the availability of rooms.
Please contact at reception 1 day in advance if you wish to extend your stay. Late check-out 200 THB per 1 hour.
- We have staff at reception 24 hours.
- Key deposit: 500 THB.
- Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
- Do not change your bed by your own decision.
- No strangers in Stay@Kata Poshtel. For joiner we charge 1000 THB. Joiner must have Passport or ID card.
- Please be silent after mid night.
- Breakfast is not included.
- No smoking in rooms but we have smoking area. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>