Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The hostel is partly located in a monumental chalet building from which you’ll have a stunning view over the Vondelpark! We have 564 beds divided over two-, four-, six- and eight-bedded rooms and some large dormitories. One room with facilities for wheelchair users (please inquire before booking). All rooms have a shower, toilet and washbasin and free individual lockers (bring your own padlock or buy one at reception). Other facilities include a game room, meeting rooms, lobby area, high-speed internet facilities, free Wi-Fi, a laundrette, bike shelter, bike rental, tourist info and discount tickets, electronic door locks, lockers and safes. Our reception is open 24/7 and there’s no curfew.
Our lively bar has sports on TV and good music. Here you'll meet lots of people. We serve hearty and healthy food at great prices and we have a daily Happy Hour and the cheapest beer in town.
At the reception you can buy tickets for several things to do in Amsterdam (Museums, Canal tour, Heineken Experience, Madame Tussauds) with big discounts. We have a free walking tour (daily pick-up in the hostel), a free detailed map of Amsterdam and our own bike rental.
Good to know!
- Breakfast is not included, but you can book it separately or buy it at the hostel. Breakfast is against payment of € 7,50.
- You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be purchased at the hostel for € 4,50 per towel (or you can bring your own, of course).
- Padlocks for the luggage lockers can be bought at the desk (or you can bring your own, of course).
- Standard rooms have bunk beds.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please read our Things to Note below before booking.
- Tourist tax of 7% per night of the cost of the room excluding breakfast is not included. Please pay upon arrival.
- Stayokay and Hostelling International members do not receive member discount on this booking. ハウルルールを表示する
Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelparkは言う
Our location means we're right in the city centre of Amsterdam and very close the Leidseplein (the entertainment area), Museumplein (Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum) and a lot of shopping streets. So if you want to go out and shop, eat, drink, visit museums or cruise through the canals, everything is just around the corner.
During the day I recommend that our visitors either rent a bike to discover the city like a local or take a boat trip through the canals. At night I like the famous Melkweg or Paradiso music venues.
I'd say we're ideally suited for backpackers and groups aged 18 to 30, and we cater for people with special needs or disabilities. Rob, Manager
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>