Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Stella Maris Hostel we offer full kitchen, bikes to borrow, and plenty of places to chill out. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff can tell you about all the great places to check out in town. Come join us in a lovely little old house from the early 1900s.
Located on the edge of the Historic District, 4 blocks to downtown, 1 block to the river, 20 minutes to the beach and next to Castle Street with its cafes and antique shops, the hostel is a great base camp to explore Wilmington. Easy walk through the historic district to restaurants, bars, pubs, breweries, cafes of downtown Wilmington and the Cape Fear River.
You can choose between dorm and private rooms. Included in the nightly rate are: High Speed Wireless Internet, free street parking, bikes to borrow, small breakfast and linen.
Stella Maris Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception: 15:00 - 22:00.
No Children. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>