Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
NO REFUNDS ON GROUP BOOKINGS
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
STRICT NO NOISE POLICY AFTER 23:00
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With 17 000 students, over 80 restaurants and pubs and based in the center of the wine producing area, the recipe is fun, beauty and adventure.
A great nightlife (all within walking distance) and a youthful atmosphere ensure that a backpackers visit to SA's second oldest town will be remembered. Only a short distance from Cape Town, Stellenbosch is the ideal place to recover from big city blues and perfect for that stopover before arriving in Cape Town. The fantastic, affordable wines that are produced all around Stellenbosch and the myriad of ways available to explore this scenic mountain region, ensure that your backpack will carry away at least one bottle for later consumption. Take a bicycle and cycle around, use your hired car to its best potential or take an organised tour. Walking is also an option for the more energetic. Fantastic hiking abounds in the mountains around Stellenbosch with some classic routes. The downhill mountain bike trails are a dream for adrenaline junkies. Trout fishing is good in the numerous dams and horse riding is available from numerous professional operators. Historical and cultural attractions also abound. These include museums, architecture, galleries, amphi- theatres, cinemas and live music. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>