Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
its around 8 km from Sapa town and Sapa bus station ,where is very peaceful , you can see the rice terrace , because when you come to Sapa for your trip, anyway you have to visit our village. Normally when you come to Sapa you have to pay expensive for a tour to our village , but now from our village you can walk or go on motorbike easily , and in homestay you will have very good experience some villages around and Minorities here, its very suitable for everyone who has motorbike or rent a motorbike, we are one of the best rate, very cheap.
there are alot of rice terrace field , There 5 minorities in Sapa. H/mong minorities, Dazay minority, Tay minority, Dao minority....there is very good view to Muong Hoa valley and big rivers. you also can see alot of local animals there right now. Special,you can see Fansipan peak which is highest mountain in Indochina. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>