Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What can we say about the reviews?
Maybe it is because we have a very good beds with individual lights and lockers, air conditioned bedrooms and we are always cleaning the Submarino (mainly the bathrooms).
Maybe it is because the Submarino is a very safe place, fun and very well located in the best neighborhood in Florianopolis, 50 meters to the lagoon and 15 minutes to the best beaches.
Maybe it is because we have a big TV with a big movies collection, kayaks, stand up paddles, bikes, surfboard, ping-pong and pool table, barbecue area, two complete kitchens, wifi zone and a cool environment with hammocks to chill.
Maybe it is because the Submarino is run by a family (brother and sister) that was born and grew up in the island and can give you the best tips.
But probably it is because we really love this job and we are always trying to make sure that you have the best time of your life.
Come join this family and draw your own conclusions about how to embark in the Submarino.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
We ask R$ 50 deposit (in cash) on check-in that we give back on check-out.
In case of damages and loses it can be charged from the deposit. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 Brazil
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>