Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
(Would you like to try your first steps on a board?) You can find the perfect waves
for beginners here and next to that some of the best surf spots for the advanced
surfers, all in a 10min. range around the village.
We offer you a family vibe setting in the house and make sure you enjoy your time
Enjoy the rooftop terrace for a traditional breakfast in the morning, a book and a tea
after surf, and off course a colorful sunset in the evening.
Next to the surf and yoga lessons we provide many trips such as a visit to paradise
valley or a magnificent overnight stay in the sahara dessert.
We have room for 14 people, you can choose between private rooms or dorms.
Each floor has a kitchen and a shared bathroom for the guests.
- surf spots
- pictures (desert / paradise valley / terrace / breakfast)
- link to instagram
- details room (facilities/what to bring) ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>