Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Heaps of walking-distance Cafes, Restaurants, Supermarkets, ATMs, Shops, and Exchanges.
People from every place around the globe gathered in this community of travelers.
Sleep like at home away from home in our private bedrooms, and, for those who love to socialize with other nomads, the shared bedrooms are the top choice,
provided with lockers and a private bathroom.
Start your day with a yummy breakfast in our kitchen, plan your surf session with the gang and explore the Bukit Penninsula with our scooters
get creative on your digital duties in our common area and finish your day with a drink in our garden.
Services and Activities to never get bored:
Surfboard Rental / Surf Lessons
Surf Guiding And Video Corrections
Fast Boat To Other Islands
Free Water Refill
Beer & Sodas
Join us in Sultans Of Swell, the biggest community of travelers in the south of Bali! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>